Sunday, August 9, 2026

Thrift Shop Junk Wax - Final

Getting back to the thrift shop find my daughter got for a buck, the last of the cards, the loose binder pages.


About 50 pages full. Again, I knew that it was probably going to be full of mostly 90's stuff.

Here are some sample pages before I break it all down:



I spotted some interesting stuff flipping through the pages.


After breaking them down, the majority of the cards are 1990 Donruss, 1990 Fleer, 1992 Topps and 2012 Topps. The range of cards went from 1980 to 2014 and included baseball, football and basketball.

Some of the more interesting:


Inserts, oddballs, PC guys. Local hero Jason Garrett on World League card. A nice flag card for my Flag Day post.


Complete 2014 Topps Rangers Team Blister set.


And 32 different 1992 Topps Gold Winner cards.

Pretty fun stuff to go through.


1 comment:

  1. Can't go wrong for a buck! I really like the Topps oddball set that Banks is from.

    ReplyDelete