I won a contest over at The Ignorant Collector who was holding an End of Summer Giveaway. Damien's wrapping up the Summer and getting ready for a busy new school year. All we had to do was leave a comment if we wanted to enter but also add a favorite baseball memory if we like. Easy peasy. The prize was a fat pack of 2026 Topps.
Let's rip it and see what we get.
First card is a Yankee, oh well.
Is that some kind of cheat sheet on Austin's wrist? He might be in trouble for that.
Nice Angel and a few rookies and rookie cups.
A nice Misiorowski rookie.
There's an Ohtani.
These are the inserts, not bad.
And Damien threw in a few random Angels cards as well. Nice touch!
Always happy to rip a pack especially one I didn't have to buy myself!
Thanks for the contest, and I hope this school year is a great one for you.
If you're not already following The Ignorant Collector head over to his blog and give him some love.
No comments:
Post a Comment