Surprise, Surprise I can see it in your eyes.
I've been getting some unexpected mail recently.
I received a PWE from Johnny which included the nice Silver Surfer above. I might have commented on a post he did on magazine card sheets maybe?
He included 2 of the magazine cards featuring Angels. I'm assuming he had cut up the sheets for the Braves cards and doled out the rest. Happy to have them.
A little padded envelope arrived from Stuart full of Angels parallels:
2026 Heritage and Heritage Chrome.
My top two favorite Angels right now, Trout and Neto, look dazzling.
Then a PWE came in from Wax Pack Wonders:
Jeff wanted to send some return fire for picking out some cards in my recent giveaway.
Very thoughtful Jeff. Especially glad to have a couple more towards the Baseball Immortals set.
A PWE also came in from Night Owl:
Random wantlist stuff, always welcome.
The '87 OPC box bottom card is especially cool.
It's good to see, and partake, in PWEs and padded envelopes still flying around the community through trades, return fire or just because. I think the community has always been good at that.
.jpg)
g.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment