I was one of the lucky recipients of The Collector's 40 Years of Collecting/10th Blogging Anniversary prize packages.
It was certainly fun following along while Chris was ripping stuff the last several weeks in preparation of the main event.
Along with rack packs of 1986 (with an Angel on the front!) and 1991 Topps, I got an unopened pack of 1990 Upper Deck. Not sure if I'll open all these or not. You can also see a pack of penny sleeves...always needed, and some other cards tailor-made to my interests.
I was really surprised when Chris pulled the Caden Dana certified autograph.
I'm not sure where he got the signed Fleury from, but I'm glad to have it.
Did pretty well on pulling Angels parallels.
That Jared Walsh should be in with the Parallels as its numbered 184/199.
Chris knew I was a Theoren Fleury collector and included all these great cards.
My number for the draw was 7 for Mickey Mantle.
Unfortunately, no Mantle's were pulled, but I'm sure pleased and thankful to be a part of Chris' celebration.
Happy 40/10 Chris, and here's to many more.
Thanks Tom! I'm glad you enjoyed the cards, and the summer long celebration.
ReplyDelete