Thursday, August 6, 2026

Surprise Package From Too Many Verlanders

I'm usually the one to go get the mail every day, and when I see a thick or padded envelope, my heart starts to race. Sometimes it's for me, sometimes not. But when it is, it's like it's my birthday all over again! No better feeling.

Recently I got the thrill when I found a padded envelope in the mail box from Dennis. After pulling it from the box, exclaiming "Yesssss!" and holding it up like it was the Lion King, I immediately went inside and opened it up.

Good stuff as always.

I love the 1967 Topps Posters, so cool, and a nice sealed 1986 Star Wally Joyner set, which will stay sealed. I need to get around to finding the blue sticker set sometime.

Tons of great Angels cards including parallels, inserts:




Certified autographs and relics:


I had a hard time finding that Ervin Santana Certified on TCDB but I finally figured it out.
It's numbered 09/67.

Patriots parallels and numbered cards:


Super stoked to get a couple TreVeyon Henderson rookies. I have high hopes for him this coming season.

And tons of checklist and special offer cards:


I'm going to love going through all of this in detail, sorting, cataloging and bindering.
Can't wait.

Thanks for thinking of me Dennis!


1 comment: