Monday, August 3, 2026

For The Birds

Nick just posted his June Backlog photos which included a beautiful shot of a hawk. That inspired me. Now, I'm not a birder, but I do sneak around the yard sometimes trying to capture some of those that are around the house. Here are some:


















It's usually for a low jet that's coming that I'll run out back with my camera, but sometimes it's also for a bird I'll hear outside. Hmmmm, maybe I am a birder!



9 comments:

  1. Those are some great pictures! Thanks for sharing! (Also, I got your cards this weekend - thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos!
    My wife has a couple of bird feeders and she enjoys watching the birds.
    I am indifferent, but there are some that are fun to see.
    I don’t want to know how much “we” spend feeding them for a year, but I’m pretty sure I could get a few really nice cards for the money.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice collection of bird pictures! I'd love to spend an hour or so outdoors and do something like this. Maybe in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome stuff. You have quite the variety of birds in your area. I see a lot of crows and the occasional hummingbird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice photos. I think I've seen most of them her in central Minnesota with exception of the third photo which I think is an Eastern Bluebird. Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, I think you're a birder!

    ReplyDelete