Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Pick Up To Nine

This is a GIVEAWAY!

This is my first giveaway on this new Batting Out of Order blog. Nothing fancy to offer, but hopefully some cards people can use.

GUIDELINES

1. Select up to 9 cards by leaving a comment (i.e. Page 2, #3, 4)
2. U.S. mailing addresses only
3. BLOGGERS: Please delete the old Angels In Order link if you still have it and add Batting Out of Order to your blogroll.
4. Become a follower - not required
5. Send me your mailing address


PAGE 1
TAKEN:4, 8, 9




PAGE 2
TAKEN: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9




PAGE 3
TAKEN: 1, 2, 3, 5,6, 7, 8, 9




PAGE 4
TAKEN: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8




PAGE 5
TAKEN: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7




PAGE 6
TAKEN: ALL




PAGE 7
TAKEN: 1, 2, 4, 9




PAGE 8
TAKEN: 1, 3, 7, 8




PAGE 9
TAKEN: 1, 2, 3, 4, 9




PAGE 10
TAKEN: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9




PAGE 11
TAKEN: 1, 5, 7




PAGE 12
TAKEN: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9




PAGE 13
TAKEN: 2, 3, 4, 7, 8




PAGE 14
TAKEN: 2, 7




PAGE 15
TAKEN: 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9




PAGE 16
TAKEN: 1, 2, 4, 6




PAGE 17
Autographed Cards
TAKEN: 3, 4, 9




PAGE 18
TAKEN: 3, 4, 7, 8



31 comments:

  1. Page 1/Row 2/Card 1(Petty)
    Page 5/Row 2/Card 1(Cobb)
    Page 15/Row 2/Card 1(Lolich)

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p1) #8
    p5) #4
    p6) #2 and 5
    p7) #1
    p9) 4

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Page 2, number 9-metal universe (love these)
    Page 10, 7 Ewing
    Page 11, 1 Riddler
    Page 12, 7 white sox pinnacle mint
    Page 13 #2-gold #7 hologrfx
    Page 6 the plane jet thing lol
    Page 7 #4 Gold?
    Page 5 #3 Bonds

    Great snag by Johnny on the Pettite which would have been my number 1 lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Page 3, #1, #2, and #8
    Page 5, #7
    Page 8, #1
    Page 9, #1
    Page 12, #5
    Page 15, #6
    Page 18, #4

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Page 3, #7
    page 6, #5
    page 17, #3
    page 18 #7
    Thanks and let me know if you need my address.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A giveaway out of the blue in the middle of the summer! I like it.

    Page 4 - #1
    Page 4 - #2
    Page 9 - #1
    Page 12 - #9

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very generous of you - thanks!
    2-5 (Stanley)
    6-1 (Tartabull)
    6-3 (Worrell)
    6-4 (Macfarlane)
    8-8 (Raines)
    11-5 (Franklin)
    11-7 (St. Jean)
    12-6 (Padres coaches)
    13-4 (Mussina)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for this mid-summer opportunity. If possible, I would like to get the following.
    2-4, 3-1, 4-1, 8-3, 9-2, 10-6, 15-8, 16-6, 18-3
    Enjoy it all! Randy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see 3-1 is already taken. Instead, can I get 17-9? Thanks.

      Delete
    2. I also see 4-1 is taken. I actually meant 4-3.

      Delete
  9. Very generous giveaway. Found a couple, but they've been claimed. Appreciate the opportunity at some really cool cards though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 17-4
    2-6
    Tom I can wait until you get 18 more thing to make worth the postage please & ty

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think these are still available.
    5-2
    5-5
    8-3
    15-3
    15-9

    Thanks Tom! Same address as before but let me know if you need it again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll gladly take any of these that are left:

    page 1, card 9
    page 2, card 7 & 8
    page 7, card 9
    page 9, card 9
    page 10 card 4, 5, 9
    page 16 card 1, 2


    Thanks Tom, and I need your address for my giveaway so that works out well :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Appreciate the giveaway.
    Page 2, #3
    Page 3, #3, #5 & #6
    Page 13, #3
    Page 14, #2 & #7
    I’ll send you my address. (Still the same, but it’s been a couple years since our last TCDb trade.)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would be grateful to grab the following:
    2-1
    4-6
    10-1
    10-2
    10-3
    13-8
    I will send you my address through TCDB

    ReplyDelete
  15. Got my cards today - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Got my cards in the mail today. Thank you, Tom, for the kindness!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Got my cards, post publishing now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Are you still offering up cards? I was reading through old blog posts of yours and found this one. There are three cards that would fit my new collection. Those three are: Page 4 card 5, page 5 card 1, page 12 card 8.

    ReplyDelete
  19. If still available, may I claim the following:

    Page 3 - 9
    Page 4 - 5, 8
    Page 7 - 2
    Page 8 - 7
    Page 9- 3
    Page 15 - 5
    Page 16 - 4
    Page 18 - 8

    If it's too late, that's fine though.

    ReplyDelete
  20. NOTE: If you leave a request after this comment, please email me that you left a request, otherwise I won't know about it. Enjoy, Tom

    ReplyDelete