Joe Rudi rounding third after a solo shot in the 7th breaking a 2-2 tie and giving the A's the eventual win in Game 5. Ron Cey is not happy about it.
Nice to add another Rudi to the PC.
And the rest of the cards in a TCDB trade with yankeefan714:
The Fleer sticker is a blank back variation.
TCDB trade with scordova:
I forget Eddie Murray was an Angel.
Jim Nance of the Patriots is surrounded by Colts on that 1972 Topps card. Interesting that the Pats logo is either not on the helmet or washed out in the photograph.
Along with the regular Topp All Star series cards, I'm also collecting the 1983 and 1984 Glossy Send-In sets. These 11 are from 1984 and I still need over half of the 40-card set (2, 6, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 35, 36, 37, 40).
The Ryan is from the 1986 set and is for his PC.
Giveaway Win from Nine Pockets
I won a duck race contest (excellent choice by the way), and I chose this custom Beastie Boys cards as my prize. I love it!
Man, your cards are so well done.
I'm honored to have one.
TCDB trade with wvcabo:
A nice scattering of collecting interests there.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
a.jpg)
Nice Beastie Boys custom card.
ReplyDelete